ECOGLOBE is founded in 2002 as organic certification body. The organization promotes local organic markets and opens access to world markets.
ECOGLOBE vision is based on goals of sustainable development. It takes practical actions to protect the environment, human health and promote socio-economic development.
ECOGLOBE takes the initiative in development and enforcement of public and private standards. It creates professional capacities to check the compliance and to provide competent and recognized certification.
ECOGLOBE main Goals are:
- To guarantee the legitimacy of organically grown products
- To offer the credibility and protection to the consumer
- To provide independent, qualified, efficient, economically accessible certification and inspection services
- To secure the organic market integrity
- To be a leading organic certifying company
- To have internationally recognized quality system
To achieve these goals, the following quality management policy has been developed:
- The quality and certification system of ECOGLOBE is compliant with the ISO / IEC 17065 “General Requirements for Agencies Applying Production Certification Systems” and DIN EN 45011:1998
- ECOGLOBE provides equal, impartial and transparent services to all parties interested in certification program.
- ECOGLOBE has qualified staff regularly trained. Inspection and certification staff operate according to strictly determined tasks and procedures.
- ECOGLOBE entire system is regularly subject of internal audits.
- ECOGLOBE is transparent and information about its activities is subject of publication.
- ECOGLOBE’s activities are stable, services are affordable and continuously updated and diversified.
- ECOGLOBE has strong national, regional and national network